Loyd H. Roland Memorial Park
It is said that the beginnings of the community were in the Loyd H. Roland Memorial Park because of the abundant supply of good water.
Today the park is still the major source of the Borough’s water supply
and now serves to protect the watershed area.
• One of Lancaster County’s most beautiful parks
• Over 70 acres of rolling hills and woodland
• Hiking, walking, biking and jogging trails
• Picnic facilities for 2 to 200
• Fishing and ice-skating pond
• Tennis courts for day and night play
• Volleyball and basketball courts
• Winter sports area
• Tot’s playground
• 18-hole Disc golf course
• All-weather meeting facilities